Friday, March 25, 2016

Paradise.....

When I hear the word paradise, I think hmm where would my happy place be?  Maybe the beach, the mountains, or just anywhere that allow my relaxing juices flow.  Sometimes we just need to disconnect from the outside world.
For this month only you can purchase the amazing paradise stamp set from Close to my Heart!  This stamp isn't just for vacation you could use it to make cards and send to your friends and family.  I can personally say there is nothing like getting an amazing home made card in the mail, it just shows that the person that sent it took the time to create something special for you:)  This stamp set coordinates so well with our Regatta Collection. Close to my Heart products coordinating so well together there is no guess work on matching the paper to the embellishment.  We have done all the work for you!  This stamp set is only available until the end of March, so hurry on over and make your purchase today.


Paradise Stamp Set


Regatta Collection


Sassy Crafty Hugs,
Michele





1 comment: