Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Stamp of the Month: June 2020

Garden Tags 
Spend $50 and get this Stamp Set for just $5.


 

I just love this stamp set!  Each month your can purchase the limited addition stamp set-valued at $18.95 for just $5 with a qualified order.  This is an amazing deal.  

This would be amazing to use for those summer treats that you are giving to your friends and family or a specials birthdays or just to show that you are thinking about them.  

To sweeten the deal, I will be giving you a free kit when you make a $50 purchase.  There is no need to contact me, I will automatic send it out when I see your order.  Tabs Thin Cuts(Item Z3726) for $9.95.

Only available from June 1-30, 2020




Check out the FREE kit you can get when you spend $50 and purchase the Stamp of the month?  Don't you love it?


Crafty Hugs,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment