Sunday, February 15, 2015

Close to my Heart Stamp of the Month February ~ A Happy Hello

Happy Hello

This month stamp of the month is called a Happy Hello created by one of the many talented designers at Close to my Heart.  It is such a fun stamp set to play with and really make your creative juices flow.  This is a great stamp to use as a back round stamp or as shown below as a inspirational card.   You can mix and match the flowers to give a different look.  Below is the card we made at this months stamp of the month card night.



For this card I use thistle card stock and the mat and stamp with the Close to my heart exclusive ink (Lagoon Z2195, Topriay Z2155, Pixie Z2644, Thistle Z2640, Slate Z2173, and Canary Z2643, for the center of the flowers I used Sparkle and clear assortments Z1753.  

Each Month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, that is only available for one month only for just$5 (over a 70% savings) When you place a retail order of $50 or more in Close to my Heart Products you will qualify for this special stamp of the month  (Exclusion: Studio J purchases).

This is a limited offer for February Only so stop over at my Close to my Heart Store and purchase yours today.


Hope you stop back soon,
Michele

1 comment: