Saturday, April 12, 2014

Join My Sassy Girls Scrap Team In April for some great Deals!

April is a great month to consider becoming a Close to My Heart Consultant and I’d love to have you as a member our team.  We are by far the most fun team in scrapbooking. Like any team manager, I am looking people like you to join my team to fill different positions.

What position will you play?


Business Builder : Work with customers to hold home gatherings, create clubs, have fun at weekend crops and host workshops. Make additional income to contribute to your family. Wake up with a purpose to your day, owning your own business!
 
Club Coordinator: You have a group of friends that love Close to My Heart as much as you do. Get 4 or more of them together once a month to create one of CTMH’s Workshops on the Go and get at least a 22% discount on your purchases.

Personal Use Consultant: You and a couple of your friends really like CTMH’s products. You submit $300 or more in orders per quarter and get at least a 22% discount on all your purchases.

Studio J Consultant: You have fallen in LOVE digital or online scrapbooking. The ease and timeliness of creating these Studio J layouts works with your lifestyle. Between you, your friends & family, you are creating about 10 layouts per month at a 22% discount.

Sassy Girls Scrap Customer: You’re a loyal Customer and I LOVE YOU. But you love a great deal & the Skylark Starter Kit Collection is your favorite. Sign up, get it all for $99 (including a FREE CTMH Cricut Collection of your choice) and just keep on being the amazing customer you are! No strings attached.
Ctmh-cricut-collections
 
Have you taken advantage of the AWESOME April promotion yet? A FREE Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridge when you become a Consultant!!! And the starter kit is only $99 and you get over $400 in super fantastic products! Once you get the kit, you get to decide what you’re going to do with it, based on what kind of player you are on the team. And I will work with you at every level. How fun is that?
 
So jump on over to my Close to my Heart store and sign up today!
 
Keep it Sassy and Scrappy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment