Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Outer banks 2008


Click here to view this photo book larger

I have recently been working on a project over the last few weeks.  I wanted to create something special in memory of one of the best vacations I have ever taken.  I was introduced to ShutterFly by a friend of mine and found it an awesome place to start my process of creating a book of our trip to the Outer Banks.  They have a lot of pre-made templates, but I wanted to go one step further and create my own layouts and backgrounds so that it would be a one of a kind book.  I think that I have captured the special moments of this vacation that will last my family a life time. 

Enjoy and come back soon!

Michele
 

1 comment:

  1. I lived on the outer banks for 4 years. It is a magical place to visit/live.
    Tonya
    http://brokenskydezine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete